Act Fast Anti Choking Trainer
NL-AF101 ACT-FAST Anti Choking Trainer
The NL-AF101 Act Fast Anti Choking Trainer is a one of a kind training device that CPR instructors use to realistically teach the abdominal thrust maneuver. It is highly recommended by The American Heart Association for choking rescue protocols.
The Anti-Choking Trainer’s design is simple yet effective. It is a lightweight neoprene vest worn by students that allows safe teaching method of the abdominal thrust maneuver in a variety of realistic scenarios without causing real injuries while demonstrating the maneuver. When correct hand placement and technique are used, a soft foam plug shoots from the trainer, instantly providing a strong visual feedback that students will never forget.
Download NL-AF101 Act Fast Anti Choking Trainer manual
- Transparent PVC airway allows user to see release of obstruction
- One size fits all with easy snap buckles with adjustable straps
- Navel aids in correct hand placement
- Can be used standing, sitting, on the ground and self rescue using a chair
- Used world wide as a training tool for first air rescues
- Product of UK